Ukrzaliznytsia to expand Kyiv City Express suburban train network tomorrow, the company said.
From June 4 will run:
- Train on the route Tarasivka — Kyiv Pasazhirsky. Departure daily at 07:58, arrival in Kyiv at 08:23.
- Kyiv Pasazhirsky — Yagotin. Departure daily at 17:18, arrival in Yahotyn at 19:27.
- Kyiv-Volynskyi — Baryshivka. Departure daily at 05:20, arrival in Baryshivka at 06:50. Return, from Baryshivka, departure at 07:04, arrival at Kyiv-Volynskyi station at 08:55.
- Yahotyn — Kyiv-Volynsky. Departure daily at 19:45, arrival at Kyiv-Volynskyi station at 22:06.
“Passengers of these trains for further movement through Kyiv at Kyiv-Volynskyi and Kyiv Pasazhyrsky stations. (Northern platform) it will be convenient to change to the Kyiv ring train ", — it is told in the message.
- Due to the increase in passenger demand for return to Ukraine, Ukrzaliznytsia has appointed a new train № 32/31 on the Przemyśl-Zaporizhzhia route from June 11.
- Yesterday, June 2, Ukrzaliznytsia reported a delay in a number of flights due to Russian shelling of the railway infrastructure in the Stryi district of Lviv oblast.