At this Site https://babel.ua/, we respect the privacy and are committed to ensuring the security of any data we collect from visitors to our website.
BABEL LLC (the Site Manager) cares about its users and tries to make their stay on the Site as comfortable as possible, for this purpose the Company needs to analyze the behavior, preferences and interests of the user using cookies. Such analysis will help to improve the experience of interaction with the Site, determine the most convenient interface and navigation of the Site services.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact [email protected]. For a detailed list of the cookies we use on our website, please read this policy. Please read sections one and two of this policy carefully to better understand what cookies are and how and what information they can collect from and about you.
1. Definition of Cookies
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that we may store in your browser or on your device’s hard drive.
First and Third Party Cookies - whether a cookie is a “First” or “Third Party” cookie depends on the domain from which the cookie is placed:
- First-party cookies are those cookies that we place on our website.
- First-party cookies are cookies that are not set by us, but by a third party, but on our website.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on the user’s device for a certain period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits this website.
Session cookies: These cookies allow website operators to identify and associate user activities during a browser session. A browser session begins when a user opens a browser window and ends when the user closes the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. When you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
2. What cookies can be used on our Website and for what purpose?
- Strictly necessary;
Some cookies may perform several of these functions simultaneously.
Strictly necessary Cookies allow you to navigate the Site and use important functions related to, among other things, security. Without these cookies, it is not possible to ensure the proper functioning of the website.
Strictly necessary cookies may be used:
- to identify you as a registered user on the website and to authenticate you;
- to ensure that you are connecting to the correct service on the website when any changes are made to the way it works;
- for security purposes, etc.
If you do not allow these cookies to function, the proper operation of the Site during your visit may be jeopardized.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as which pages you visit and whether you experience errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could personally identify you and are only used to help improve the Website, understand user interests, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.
Performance cookies can be used to:
- Conducting web analytics: generating statistics on website usage;
- Affiliate tracking: to provide information to affiliates that one of our visitors has also visited their site;
- Obtaining data on the number of website users who have viewed a product or service;
- Tracking any errors that occur;
- Testing the design of different pages of the website, etc.
Some of the Performance Cookies may be managed by third parties.
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember your preferences to improve your experience of using the website.
Functional cookies can be used to:
- Save your settings, such as text size, colors, and other preferences;
- Saving information about already completed surveys;
- Storing information about your interaction with certain components of the website;
- To show you when you are logged in to the website;
- To provide and showcase embedded video content, etc.
To make the experience more pleasant after visiting the resource, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the Site.
Some cookie data may be provided to third parties with the permission of the website and solely for the purposes specified above.
Targeting Cookies are used to track your visit to the website, as well as other websites, applications and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows us to display targeted advertising to you on the website.
Targeted cookies can be used to:
- Demonstrations of the targeted ad on the website;
- Improve the way you deliver personalized ads and measure the success of your website advertising campaigns.
The Site may share this information with other parties, including media clients, advertisers, agencies, and related business partners, in order to provide quality targeted advertising.
3. Cookies of third-party services and analytics services
To ensure prompt delivery, better display and detailed analysis of the content on the Website, the Company uses services owned by other third-party companies, such as Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet Inc. and others.
Please note that the Website cannot influence the operation of cookies used by these services. All the necessary information about their use can be found by visiting the relevant resource.
In particular, we may integrate applications of third-party websites, including social media applications, into our website. Such applications sometimes include scripts or other elements that can read and sometimes place cookies from the said social media on your device. These cookies allow you to personalize your advertising. Although we do not have access to such cookies and cannot control them or the data they collect, as we are merely the operator of the Site, we would like to inform you about this and obtain your permission to use such elements. For more information, please see the list of supported social media cookies below.
The following Facebook features may be integrated into the Site and may read or place Facebook cookies:
“Share via Facebook” (allows the user to share information on Facebook)
Information about Facebook cookies - https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Share button on Twitter
Share button in Telegram
Share button in Viber
Information about Viber cookies - https://www.viber.com/ru/terms/cookies-and-tracking/#services
Advertising cookies are used to limit the number of times an advertisement is viewed by a user, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Advertising cookies are used to manage advertising materials on the website. Advertising cookies are placed by third parties, such as advertisers and their agents. They can be either permanent or temporary.
4. When your consent is required
If you do not wish to consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any cookies at any time, you will need to delete and block or disable cookies using your browser settings. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the Site and may prevent you from accessing certain features of the Site.
5. How to Delete and Block Cookies
6. Change cookie settings. The browser settings for changing cookie settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Settings” menu of your Internet browser. Otherwise, you should use the “Help” option in your Internet browser for more information.