The Website Policy has been developed, approved and relates exclusively to the Website. The BABEL team makes no warranties or representations regarding the information collected and used on third-party websites. We do not verify the accuracy of the information received about users and do not control the legal capacity of users.
1. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION ABOUT USERS WE COLLECT, THEIR PROCESSING AND USE:
1. The use of the Website does not require registration and/or authorization and direct provision of personal data that can identify the User, except as expressly provided for in the terms of the Policy.
2. All Information shall be provided by the Users independently, exclusively on a voluntary basis and by the direct expression of the will of each User.
3. We receive the User’s Information in order to process the User’s request to us.
4. When using the Site, it is possible to automatically collect technical information related to the use of the Site by the User.
5. We may collect, store and use the following types of User Information:
- information about visits to and use of the Website, including the source of referrals, duration of visits, page views and navigation routes on the Website;
- computer information, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information, such as name and e-mail address, which the User enters to subscribe to e-mails and/or newsletters of the Website;
- information that the User enters when using the services on the Website;
- information contained in any messages that the User sends to us by e-mail or through the Website, including its content/files/links and metadata;
- any other personal Information that the User sends to us.
- Before providing us with the personal information of another person, the User must obtain the consent of that person to both disclose and process this personal information in accordance with this Policy and applicable law.
6. When the User visits the Website, a connection is established, the data on the Website is accessed and a log file is created. It may contain:
- date and time of access to the Website;
- IP address from which the Website was accessed;
- data or file name to which the User accessed the Website; -
amount of time spent on the Website;
- name and version of the web browser, operating system;
- name of the website from which the Website was accessed.
This information is used to improve the performance of the Website, for security reasons, to ensure the stability of the Website, and to protect the Website from possible external attacks. In addition, we may perform statistical analysis of this data. The
data stored in the log file does not allow us to identify the User. The data in the log file is used only for the purpose specified in this Policy and is not transferred to third parties, except as expressly provided for in the terms of the Policy and applicable law.
7. We collect only those personal data that are knowingly and voluntarily provided by the User as a personal data subject for the purpose of using the Website services, which, in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine, is the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the purpose of their processing set forth in this Policy.
8. We guarantee that we will not sell or lease the User’s personal data to third parties, except when the disclosure of your personal data is necessary to comply with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
9. We do not collect or process information about your personal data regarding racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, criminal convictions, as well as data related to health, sexual life, biometric or genetic data.
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
2.1 The processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers where the equipment that ensures the functioning of the Website services is located. The provided personal data is processed and may be stored in the Personal Database or a separate table of the Website Database.
3. THE PURPOSE OF USING INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA:
3.1. The information provided by the User, which may include personal data, may be used for the purpose of:
- administration of the Website;
- personalization of the Website for the User;
- for sending non-marketing communications;
- sending notifications by e-mail if the User has ordered such mailing. The User always has an unlimited opportunity to refuse to receive such notifications by taking appropriate actions on the Website and/or by sending a corresponding e-mail;
- to consider and resolve Users' complaints related to the use of the Website;
- to keep the Website safe and prevent fraud;
- other types of use.
3.2. We guarantee that we will not provide the User’s personal information to any third party for their direct marketing or any other purposes without the express consent of the User, except as provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
4. THE PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA:
4.1 Personal data is stored for no longer than necessary in accordance with the purpose of its processing.
4.2. After the User has requested the deletion of the User’s Information on the Website and/or in the personal data base by means of a corresponding request, the personal data of such User shall be deleted without the possibility of recovery.
5. INTERACTION OF THE SITE WITH OTHER RESOURCES:
5.1. When using the services, the pages of the Site may contain codes of other Internet resources and third parties, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive the User’s data. These Internet resources can receive and process information that the User has visited these pages, as well as other information transmitted by the browser.
5.2. The use of these services is necessary for the operational analysis of visits to the Website, internal and external evaluation of the Website traffic, the depth of views, and the activity of Users. We do not store or process the data received from these services.
5.3. If the User for any reason does not want the services provided for above to have access to the personal data of such User, the User may voluntarily exit the resource and clear cookies (through his/her browser).
6. OWNER’S INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTIES REGARDING PERSONAL DATA:
6.1. We do not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is required by applicable law, at the request of the personal data subject or in other cases set forth in this Policy. We understand that personal information is a value and inalienable content, including the personal non-property rights of any individual, so we take all possible measures to protect the User’s personal information.
6.2. The Website may contain links to other websites (for informational purposes only). If you follow a link to other websites, this Policy will not apply to such websites. In this regard, we recommend that you review the privacy and personal data policy of each website before submitting any personal data by which the User can be identified.
6.3. The personal information that the User publishes on the Website may be available via the Internet all over the world. We cannot prevent the use and misuse of such information by third parties in other countries.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
7.1. We use generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, but we do not guarantee absolute protection against any threats arising outside our control.
7.2. We ensure the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
7.3. If the User has granted/lost access to his/her account/profile/email, the User shall be fully and independently responsible for the actions of the new User when using the Website from your Account.
8. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA:
8.1. The procedure for access to personal data by third parties is determined by the terms of the User’s consent to the processing of such data, or in accordance with the requirements of the law.
8.2. Access to data about yourself is free of charge. No deferral of access to personal data is allowed. The User is the subject of personal data, enjoys all the rights granted to him/her by the regulatory legal acts of Ukraine regarding personal data.
8.3. The Company shall provide access to information and personal data only to authorized persons who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of the Company.
8.4. The user has the right to withdraw his/her consent to the use of personal information (personal data) at any time. The User has the right to delete all their personal data at any time. To do this, the User should send an e-mail with a note in the subject line “Personal data” to the following address: [email protected].
The BABEL team reserves the right to publish separate privacy notices, as well as to change and/or supplement the content of the Policy at any time at its sole discretion.