The Charitable Fund "Come Back Alive" was the first in Ukraine to purchase and hand over the “Bayraktar TB2” unmanned aerial system to the military. Its total cost is $16,502,450.
It is not just about drones, but about a full-fledged autonomous system, which includes:
- air communication system;
- mobile ground control complex;
- ground data terminal;
- recognition system "ours — enemyʼs";
- three attack drones;
- several dozen adjusted aviation ammunition;
- other necessary ground equipment and spare parts.