The National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption created a database of traitors, where they entered all suspected collaborators. In total, there are already almost 1 500 people there.
NAPC writes about this in its Telegram channel.
"NAPC identified 215 people among local deputies and local self-government officials who may be collaborators. In general, the database of traitors, which NAPC transferred to the Security Service of Ukraine, consists of almost 1 500 people," the message reads.
The base got:
- MPs of local councils and officials of local self-government — 215 people;
- heads of local councils/administrations — 22 people;
- civil servants of various levels — 32 people;
- law enforcement officers — 334 people;
- heads of state and communal enterprises, institutions and organizations — 70 people;
- 344 private individuals.
They also noted there that they had initiated criminal charges against two persons who may be collaborators. Traitor officials worked in Kharkiv oblast and Kherson oblast — they passed on information to the Russians about local activists and ATO participants.