In the coming weeks, Great Britain will supply Ukraine with dozens of artillery pieces, hundreds of drones, and hundreds more anti-tank weapons.
Defense Minister Ben Wallace announced this on July 21.
The supply includes:
- more than 20 155 mm M109 artillery guns;
- 36 L119 105-mm artillery guns;
- anti-battery radar systems;
- more than 50,000 units of ammunition for Soviet-era artillery;
- more than 1,600 units of anti-tank weapons;
- drones, including hundreds of kamikaze drones.
So far, Britain has already provided Ukraine with 6,900 units of NLAW, Javelin anti-tank weapons, 16,000 artillery rounds, six Stormer vehicles equipped with Starstreak anti-aircraft missile systems, and hundreds of missiles. Britain also supplied Brimstone naval missiles, multiple-launch rocket systems, 120 armored fighting vehicles and more than 82,000 helmets, 8,450 sets of body armor, and more than 5,000 night vision devices.