The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine published an evening summary of the situation at the front as of July 19.
- In the Sivershchyna direction, the Russians are shelling the settlements of Chernihiv and Sumy oblasts.
- In the Kharkiv direction, the Russians tried to advance in the direction of the villages of Udy and Husarivka but were repulsed.
- In the Slovyansk direction, the enemy carried out reconnaissance by fighting in the direction of Dmytrivka — it was not successful.
- In the Donetsk direction, the occupiers are trying to advance in the directions of Siversk and Bakhmut. Population centers are under constant shelling.
- Ukrainian soldiers inflicted significant losses on the occupiers when they tried to advance in the directions of Hryhorivka, Spirne, and Ivano-Daryivka. The enemy retreated in disorder.
- In the direction of Pokrovsk, the enemy has partial success — after the assault, he is entrenched on the southern outskirts of the settlement. The Russians failed to advance in the direction of Berestove, Bilohorivka, Vershyna, and Vuhlehirsk TPP.