As of May 22, Russia had lost approximately 29,050 servicemen in the war against Ukraine.
This was reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces.
In addition, the Russian army lost:
- 1,285 tanks;
- 3,141 combat armored vehicles;
- 599 artillery systems;
- 201 multiple rocket launchers;
- 93 means of air defense;
- 204 aircraft;
- 170 helicopters;
- 2,194 units of motor vehicles and tank trucks;
- 13 ships/boats;
- 470 drones of operational and tactical level;
- 43 units of special equipment;
- 107 cruise missiles.