Canada introduced sanctions against Russian Patriarch Kirill (Volodymyr Gundyaev).
This is stated in the message of the Canadian government.
Disinformers were also on the list:
- propagandist Kateryna Andreeva;
- Petro Akopov — a propagandist;
- Olga Skabeeva — a propagandist;
- Zakhar Prilepin — a propagandist;
- Maria Zakharova — spokeswoman of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Tigran Khudaverdyan — a businessman, Deputy General Director and executive member of the Yandex Board of Directors;
- Andriy Lypov — head of Roskomnadzor;
- Milosh Wagner, Volodymyr Logunov, Vadym Subotin and Oleg Terlyakov — deputy heads of Roskomnadzor;
The Regnum and Roskomnadzor news agencies, TASS, Pervyi Kanal, Rossiya 24, VGTRK, RT, Sputnik, Vesti.Ru and Gazprom-media TV channels were also on the sanctions list.
Canada has also banned the import of certain gold products from Russia, including unwrought gold, semi-wrought gold, gold powder, coin gold and gold jewelry.